Social Media Marketing Services
An effective Social Media Marketing strategy can help you improve your communications, meet business goals, and complement your current online presence by driving traffic to your website and gaining links for Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
As a Social Media Marketing company, we will conduct an audit to assess current social media use and how it is working for website/ business. Social networking profiles will be created or optimized (if currently available) to give higher relevant linking, company branding, and higher click through rates to targeted demographic.
Our team of strategists will develop a customized campaign comprised of strategies for content creation, as well as, an editorial calendar to follow your Social Media Accounts.
1. Twitter is a great tool to encourage action, broaden reach and leverage your connections. We can set up a Twitter account, select your advertising tools, define your audience, set up budget, measure your campaign.
2. Facebook is a highly engaged community oriented way to generate real results in your Social Media Campaign. We can set up your Facebook account, create an ad design along with content, define the age groups to target along with demographics, help assist you in which ad type to use and set up an advertising budget.
3. Instagram is a photosharing social media network that is becoming increasingly popular. Customers who already love and use your products or services are the greatest social proof any brand your brand can receive. We can set up your Instagram social media account to utilize to help further promote your products or services.
4. Google+ pages provide businesses, products, brands, and organizations with a public identity and presence on Google+. Google+ Pages interact in the Google+ world similar to the way that regular Google+ profile owners do. They can add people to circles, edit their profile, Share things on Google+, +1 comments and photos, create and join Hangouts.
5. Snapchat Snapchat is a mobile messaging application used to share photos, videos, text, and drawings and is one of the fastest-growing social media networks. Snapchat is perfect
for real-time marketing because it can give the audience direct access to live events. You can use it for product launches, trade shows and one-of-a-kind events.
6. You Tube
7. Linkedin – is a business-oriented social networking service designed specifically for the business community.